Looking for previous content from "Artful Living on the Bluff"? It's still available! Find Vol. 1 at artfullivingonthebluff1.blogspot.com

11/20/2016

Memories from Disney World and Florida

Waiting in line for the 7 Dwarves Mine Train at Magic Kingdom
About this time last year my husband and I were getting ready to go to Disney World. We had a wonderful trip and spent the last day on the Atlantic shore. I picked up a bunch of shells on the beach with the intent to make a mobile from them. Before I show you the mobile, here are some of my favorite shots from our trip taken in December 2015 -
Cindy on the best ride EVER! (Toy Story Mania at Disney's Hollywood Studios)
Christmas Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios
LOTS of Christmas Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios!
The sphere at EPCOT at night
The Land Pavilion - EPCOT
The Christmas concert at EPCOT with Whoopie Goldberg!
Africa - Disney's Animal Kingdom
Africa - Disney's Animal Kingdom
Africa - Disney's Animal Kingdom
Toes in the surf!
Dan
Footprints in the sand
Shells
The dock at our cabin rental on the Sebastian Inlet
Sunrise on our final morning
So, after all that (I do hope you liked some of the photos!), here is the mobile I made using stones and shells picked up on the beach and a fabulous piece of driftwood from the shores of the Mississippi River!

I just have to figure out where to hang it!

No comments: